Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ireland Forever!


The title for this post roughly translates the old Gaelic saying above.
St. Patricks day has been my favorite holiday for a long time. Why? I really don't know. Maybe it is my inner Irish pride struggling to be set free with a married last name like Heintschel. Silly Germans. So for today I will proudly give everyone my full name, to show that Irish spirit. Nice to meet you all, I am Heather Ryan Brigid O'Quinn Heintschel. Now I challenge you to say that 3 times fast ;)
Well friends, family, loved ones, I leave you today with an old Irish Blessing, and may the luck of the Irish be with you today and always!
May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment