Sunday, March 29, 2009

Creativity: Pay it forward!

In order to experience some of the awesomeness of creativity...the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully.

1) I make no guarantee that you will like what I make ; )

2) What I create will be just for you, with love ♥♥♥

3) It will be done this year (2009)

4) I will not give you any clue what it's going to be, but it will be something tangible not a cyber gift.

5) I reserve the right to do something completely strange.

6) No two gifts will be alike, and they may not be of equal value.

7) In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog/note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 people to respond to your post. I will not send your gift if you do not pay it forward (exp: in your blog, on Facebook, on Cafemom, send out a bulk e-mail)

8) Send me your mailing address if you don't live in the same town as me.

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own note to pay it forward.

1 comment: