Sunday, March 29, 2009
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully.
1) I make no guarantee that you will like what I make ; )
2) What I create will be just for you, with love ♥♥♥
3) It will be done this year (2009)
4) I will not give you any clue what it's going to be, but it will be something tangible not a cyber gift.
5) I reserve the right to do something completely strange.
6) No two gifts will be alike, and they may not be of equal value.
7) In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog/note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 people to respond to your post. I will not send your gift if you do not pay it forward (exp: in your blog, on Facebook, on Cafemom, send out a bulk e-mail)
8) Send me your mailing address if you don't live in the same town as me.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own note to pay it forward.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
We went with the mommy group to Royal Oaks Aplacas yesterday. We were forced to leave early due to SNHFS (short nap hissy fit syndrom).
However, he loved the alpacas! And now I present to you, Kyle Andrew the Alpaca herder...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Dear Mr. Kyle Heintschel,
Congratulations! I am pleased to announce that your letter to Trailer Boats reminiscing about a twin-engine Champion bass boat from the late 1990s has been chosen as our Letter of the Month for the April 2009 issue. In recognition, Mothers is providing a complimentary boat car kit. Valued at$52 it contains a Mothers PowerBall Mini polisher, along with MothersPowerMetal and PowerPlastic cleaning products. Your prize will be shipped directly from Mothers within the next few weeks. Congratulations again and thanks for reading Trailer Boats.
I am so excited for him. He is seriously beside himself excited. Once we get the April 2009 issue, I'll post pictures!