Friday, March 13, 2009

16.5 Months Old


Well, I had typed this all up once before but oh well. Silly blogger and making me go pull my hair out.

If you watch the Cheeze video, take note that he says CHEEZE anytime someone points a camera at him. So goofy. Then as he gets into his tugboat you barely hear his other new favorite word, "boaut". LOVE IT! His daddy is super excited that the word boat is included in his first ten words. Why he says it like a Canadian is anyones guess.

Ok, now for more of an update. I guess this is a good way for me to keep up with this ever changing kiddo I have.

Says: Dada, Meama (that would be mama said by a little hick), bye bye, cheese, boat, uh oh, juice, dog, ississ (Cissy, my mom), ow, that, out, eyes, ice, and he is all most there with goldfish

Signs: More (this has turned into "I want"), juice, eat, bath, up, all done, and we are almost there with please He came and got me the other day and signed More, Eat, and then took me to the kitchen!!!!

Loves: Eating, animals, boats, the water, wheels, climbing stairs, doing things he is told not to, tickling people, balloons, Barney, books, cell phones, remote controls, goldfish, lasagna, fruit of any kind, most veggies, using a fork, opening doors, taking people places by their finger, looking at pictures, and most of all being outside
Knows: nose, eyes, mouth, teeth, tounge, ears, showing his belly, arms up, what noises a cat, dog, cow, and monkey make



Ok now for a few pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment