Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brand new world....

Well I figured the whole world is blogging, so why not me! Our little man is growing by leaps and bounds!!! People always told me that they grew up quick! I already miss the days where I could put Kyle A. in one spot go to the kitchen and come back to my baby in the EXACT same spot! Now he stands at the gate, yes stands, and yells at the dogs! Where have 8 months gone!


Our big events this week: Little KA got his first black eye! As I was installing the new fireplace guard (the cushy thing that keeps him from hitting the rais hearth) he slipped and fell and hit the brick with his left cheek bone :(. He cried for a good 30 min and it even bled!!!! Well as a mommy friend of mine mentioned, I now have survived my first "momtastrophe". Geez.... I wasnt prepared for a little boy!

So here is a picture of that black eye once it settled in.

I am afraid to leave the house too much for the fear of someone calling CPS! It doesn't seem to be slowing him down much. I did manage to finish installing the guard so hopefully no more black eyes for at least a week!


Well I am off to go help Aunt Jamie look at future wedding sites. But hopefully I can keep this site updated more than our previous site!


With love ~ Heather

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    KA is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather!
    Oh my goodness, poor KA! I'm glad it's just a black eye though and nothing more serious. Andrew busted his head open on our fireplace when he was four.

    Welcome to the world of Blogging...oh, and the really fun world of BOYS!

    ReplyDelete