Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthdays, walking and more...


This evening we joined our friends Billy and Stef to celebrate Stefs birthday. Along with the Bean family the Sweeny's were there as well, minus Miss Maddie! Kyle hung out at the end of the table and did his favorite thing, people watching. Oh and eating of course.... From guacamole to dad's black beans, we tried it all!!!! Don't forget Stefs yummy birthday cake sans icing.

Also today we started walking down the hall by using the walls. He is now investigating the pictures hanging on the wall, the thermostat, anything that is above him really. He is growing SOOOO fast! I swear he has grown 3 inches this last week alone!

Other than that we had an internet extravaganza yesterday, including, standing in line at Verizon Wireless for almost 2 hours..... Ugh, is all I really have to say about that nonsense. Dont really feel like going into it, so I wont.

New job for mommy is fantastic! It is the perfect job, especially since my wonderful father (wink**) let me borrow his laptop and I can now work in the living room. Very handy!!

Well, the friends I mentioned earlier are still out celebrating as I post this, but here are some pics from dinner!


Devin trying to light candles in the wind.... Not so easy!

Yay! Happy birthday Miss Stef!!!!!




The Heintschel 3 with the one and only Billy Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment