Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Angel?

Well Kyle is starting understand no. It is so hard when you tell him no and he turns around and sticks that bottom lip out like you just took away his puppy! Where do they learn that stuck out bottom lip?!?!? And the pout!!!!

He is getting brave when he is pulling up and cruiing along the couch. He is now turning around from the couch and reaching across to the coffee table. Occasionally he lets go and either stands freely, or falls quickly!!! Either way, he is right back trying it again 2 seconds later! Other than that he is finally reaching when he wants you to pick him up! I never thought that would happen. He always gave you this, "Whatever, take me or leave me but you aren't worth the extra effort!"

On the mommy front things are good! I just started a new work-at-home job with Reynolds & Reynolds. I evaluate phone calls between customers and car dealerships! I am really excited and I will post more once I get further along. Right now I work 20 hours a week and finished my in house training in less than a day! So from here on out, it is me at home on the comptuer! More to come on that later!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment