Thursday, April 22, 2010

I can't believe this worked


Ok, so I am a terrible blogger. However as Kyle's half birthday is around the corner I am feeling the need for a post. Wow... he is almost (4 days away from) 2.5 years old. So much has happened in those 2.5 years, and he has grown into quite the little man with a HUGE personality.
So I saw this on my friend Brandy's blog and wondered.... Will Kyle actually answer these questions? Much to my surprise, he did! So here is what I got...


Kyle's favorite things (un-edited, un-prompted answers)


What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite food? Blue food

What is your favorite animal? Monkeys, uh huh, that would be awesome

What is your favorite book? Lighting McQueen book

What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse club house

What is your favorite movie? Mighty Machines

What is your favorite music to listen to? Mommy car, Amen song

What are you really good at? Eating Nemo fishies

If you had a lot of money what would you buy? Mommy money

What is your favorite thing about your mom? ummmmm mommy sing Mighty Machines

What is your favorite thing about your dad? Daddy big truck goes vroom

Tell me something funny. No...

What is your favorite thing to wear? Dragon shirt with fire, RAAAWRRRR

What makes you sad/cry? Uncle Danny boat make Kyle cry

Who is your favorite Mickey Mouse character? BOOSEY!!! (Goofy)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Dig in dirt

Why is God important? Jesus love me and mommy and daddy and Kyle too!


Thanks Brandy for this idea :)

2 comments: