Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tractors, pumpkins and boats oh my!

Our little man is almost a year old..... wow... as I type this I have 11 days! He has been a very busy man recently. Helping mommy with laundry, talking up a storm, playing on the boat, playing with his new tractor, and helping carve pumpkins!

His new tractor is a thing of beauty in the eyes of both Kyles. GiGi bought it as an early birthday present and he LOVES it. He has recently learned that it can be used if pushed close enough as a step stool to retrieve interesting artifacts off the entertainment center. Lovely...

To pick our pumpkin carving stencil, we laid several design choices on the floor, showed Kyle each one, then set him down. He picked the bat by pointing, grinning, and handing it to daddy! Did he know what he was doing? Or was he guided by mommy and daddy oooo'ing and ahhh'ing? I shall say, he knew exactly what he was doing.... He is that smart.... ;) (I am his mother, so I get away with delusions right?)

Anyway, enjoy some more pics of the kiddo!

















No comments:

Post a Comment