Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wanted: Lake and a Helmet

Ok, so at church this morning I was going to leave the kiddo in the nursery for the first time with out me. There usually is not a set attendant, but today there was. So I was actually going to get to go to church!

Anyway, as I am leaving the room he pulls up on a shelving unit, steps on some rolly toy thing, slips falls, and catches his fall with his face.
UGH...
Insert screaming here and me turning back around. I pick him up and looky there he has a 2 cm gash right below his eye and a scratch that goes from above his eyebrow down onto his cheek.
So 20 min of bleeding later, I spent yet another Sunday in the nursery!

So after a trip to Casa Ole and the grocery store. Both Kyles took a much needed nap. Then we headed to the lake! It was a beautiful day!!!!!!

Here are a few pics from our afternoon!



Other than that, this weekend was busy! We had a garage sale Saturday and man, those things just wipe you out!!!! We had people trying to look in our frosted garage windows at dawn. I swear, I opened the door into the garage and there were outlines of peoples heads in each window like little raccoons. Just pure maddness. But at any rate we made some extra cash for our upcoming small vacation for Kyle's 1st birthday to SeaWorld and Texas Safari! Woohoo! Ya, ya I know, he won't remember it, but we will! And mommy loves Sea World! :0)

2 comments:

  1. well now you went a did it.. you made me a blogger! i kind of like this more than myspace. question... how do i get ot where i can click on your blog and not have to enter it in everytime?

    oh man! that makes me even more happy i was not there to witness evan's first eye gash! his thankfully happened at day care! is he doing any better? i hope so.

    have a good day! talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to tell us all about Sea World and the Texas Safari! :) Sounds like SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete