Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Monster - By Kyle Andrew

This story was told to me by my darling son.  His effects are in blue, my responses are in red.  Enjoy.


I was walking in the street one day and then (pause for dramatic effect *PFDE*) here he came.  *GASP*

It was a big blue MONSTER.  With pointy ears.  *PFDE* (and visual aides) and he growled and roared with sharp teeth.  I told him "NO POINTY EAR MONSTER!"

And Mommy, mommy are you listening? (Yes Kyle) Ok good, this is the best part.  *PFDE with GASP* I fought that monster with a sword!!!!  (Where did you get the sword?)  In my pocket.  It was folded up like an errplane (duh mom face).  So I said, "Listen here snake monster!"  (I thought it was the Pointy Ear Monster)  It is mommy, but he is a pointy ear snake monster that sounds like this *ssschhhuuuggghhsch*  So I fought it and it ran away. *GASP*

That was a good story right mommy?  (It was the best I have ever heard.)  Way better than your stories mom.  Remember it.  (Yes sir.)

2 comments:

  1. so cute and his story is really scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on Weekend, Document went for those retail center for you to shop for a fabulous emperia the purse. replica handbags sale Although, pictures arrived to all the emperia hand bags sales agreement space, Document was first really gob smacked, you can find different emperia hand bags, and also document unquestionably will not be aware of in which individuals to settle relating to. replica chanel bags In the beginning ., Document deemed that this low-priced emperia hand bags ended up additional to suit others, considering I simply toiled for 2 four week period, and also i had produced only sufficiently cash flow along with the model emperia hand bags. fendi replica Never the less, following the moment, Document greater great practice, as I had produced really been pretty deep drawn to because of a trend emperia the purse, notably, the country's excellent pinkish hint. gucci outlet When i made an effort for a test run all the back pack relating to, all the saleswoman stomped in direction of others and additionally fervently helpful all the back pack opinion. gucci outlet And additionally he patiently listed guidelines on how to choose a correct back pack.

    ReplyDelete