Monday, November 29, 2010

Tradition

Growing up I remember helping my mom get Christmas cards together each year.  She always sent out the best cards.  I can still hear her saying, "The best Christmas cards are not just cards, you get something with it or out of it."  One year we had seed packets that were laced to the front cover.  Another year we had a old time newspaper with recipes and neat crafts hidden in the pages.  Like I said, she always did the best cards.

Now that I am grown, I am in charge of the Christmas card list, and the design of the card.  I might not be as creative or as giving as mom, but I do love to think that a photo card gives the recipient a little more than just a traditional card.  I have tried several companies, but by far I have always been impressed with the quality of Shutterfly's quality of 5x7 folded photo cards.

This year I came across a GREAT deal that Shutterfly is offering to bloggers.  50 free photo cards if you do a post about them, and the giveaway.  Umm, OK!!!!  I love their products and had planned on using them this year anyway for not only Christmas cards but also fun gifts for grandparents like photo calendars and birthday cards for Kyle's birthday party.

So, hmmmm, which one will I choose this year?????  So many great options!  I really like the ones with multiple photo spots since we just took pictures with our FAVORITE photographer the fabulous Ms. Sarah Giles with Butterfly Chaser Photography and I can never just choose one of her pictures.

Here are some of the ones I am considering:




So blog readers, which one do you like????

If you would like to take part in Shutterfly's blogger give away, make sure you stop by their website.

Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

  1. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd one and THANKS for sharing about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one. Thanks for posting about this! You said things so well here - I'm going to try to do my darnedest to not copy yours. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 1st and 3rd one best, but I might be a little late :-)

    ReplyDelete