Monday, February 16, 2009

Hearts and Flowers and Such

So, Valentines has come and gone, I did get some pretty flowers from my daddy and from big Kyle. I combined and made two really pretty arrangements!
Little Kyle had two different Valentines parties this year. One at our friends Mrs. Angela and Noah, and one here at home. I am a big oaf and didn't take pictures really at either location, I did happen to get this one cute one.

I also managed to get a picture of Kyle's first art. He did the entire bag stickers and all (sans the name :) ). I have decided that I will make a big photo frame and keep art of the month displayed, and take pictures of all pieces. This way I can keep the art without the mess of it all!

Other than that on the home front, little Kyle is turning into a rather melodramatic child, freaking out mostly at a Little Tikes Train. I am not sure why this train is the bane of his existence, but it is. He shares well with others, even food, but for some reason this train turns him into a hellion. So, problem solved, train is now in the garage.
And his thoughts on the matter... well see for yourself:
Well I guess that is it for now, maybe I will think of more later! If not, here are a few more pics for your enjoyment.

**His new favorite spot :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment