Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!

I already sent out an email to all my family and friends regarding this website that a mommy friend of mine mentioned. http://www.bakemeawish.com/operation-birthday-cakes.php (So this might be a repeat!!) It sends birthday cakes to our troops that actually arrive on their birthdays!!! What a novel concept for the military. At any rate, show your love and support and order a cake!


Other than that on this rainy Veterans day I sit here very upset at loosing my only Kyle free place in the house to a ever growing toddler. He has now joined the big people on the couch and I am at all times now playing the laptop shuffle to keep a little ones hands out of mommys work. Luckily he only had to do about 8 or 9 belly flops off the couch to realize there must be an easier and much more graceful way to unload off of the couch. A few bruises and a scratch later, he now knows to flip over onto his tummy and slither to the floor. My reign on the couch has ended.... I am not sure I am happy with the outcome to this hostile take over.... but we shall see.


Have a great Veterans day! To all the men and women proudly serving our country I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for protecting our freedom!




I shall call these pics (like I did on facebook)

How a one year old...


...talks on the phone!

...re-decorates the living room.

...takes over the couch.

...chugs a beer. JUST KIDDING :)

... wears sunglasses for 2.2 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment