Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Going, going, GONE!


Where has 10 months gone?!?! It is hard to believe the baby I never thought I would have is already 10 months old! Well since the last post a few things have happened. First, Kyle has decided he no longer needs help eating. All that has resulted in is a mess and Nellie and Jade becoming fatter! (Like Nellie needed any help!)

Next Kyle has started "free" standing. He pulls up on stuff and then lets go and wobbles there for a moment before grabbing for something or ploping down! I will say he has gotten fewer bumps and bruises this past month. Man, when he first started this pulling up and attempting to walk business, I swear CPS was right around the corner!

Now that leads me to the biggest news.... HE TOOK 4 STEPS YESTERDAY! He had been trying hard to free stand all day and he pulled up on me while we were playing on the floor.
He let go, I clapped, he turned and went to the coffee table!!!! I was SOOOO shocked, proud, and got all teary eyed! I think I got so teary eyed because now my baby really is almost a toddler!!! Time flies.....

Hope y'all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...that's so sweet! They do grow so fast. Keep on enjoying his babyness while it's still there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is hilarious! He gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. Good to see you guys today, and thanks again for the romper - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete